Yes, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a receipt after you have made a payment. We support both in electronic and paper receipt form. The content on the receipt will be shown as “Fees for technical services”. The electronic receipt will be issued within one working day. The paper receipt will be sent within 30 working days after the request, and a standard postage fee will be charged.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take for my press release to be published?
- How do I view the result of my press release?
- Will I be notified when my Press Release is published or rejected?
- Will you provide me with links after my release is published?
- How long will the press release remain on the news website?
- Can I retract or delete the press release after it has been published?
- Can I find my press release on the search engine after it is published?
- Can I get a copy of the receipt?